9/21/12

Nora 1 Year :: Chicago Children's Photography

It seemed like my summer was filled with birthdays! This was my second shoot with adorable little Nora... the first being back when she was only 4 months old. It was great to see that she still looks the exact same, and that she's still just as happy and easy-going as she was 8 months ago.

I met with Nora and her family at Montrose Harbor in Chicago. The views of the skyline are fantastic, but it was a tad bit foggy that morning. But who would notice the cityscape anyway when they have this adorable face to admire...





I know that parents love to have photos of their children all smiley and happy (and I definitely capture those), but it's truly faces like this one that make my heart melt...


After Nora got bored of sitting around, we let her show off her new-found walking skills...





At the end of our time together, we did a little cupcake smash. But it seemed Nora was more interested in eating the strawberry than devouring her delicious cupcake...



Thanks to Nora and her family for an awesome shoot at a gorgeous location. What a way to spend a sunny Saturday morning!

If you'd like to schedule a portrait session, send me an email at kellybentonphotography@gmail.com. I'm now booking holiday sessions!


Comments