12/16/11

Nora 4 Months :: Chicago Baby Photography

Nora was surrounded by loving family when I arrived for her portrait session. Having her photo taken was a Christmas gift from her aunt, Cate. It was originally supposed to be a surprise, but it turned out to be much harder than she imaged to sneak some Sunday morning "aunt time" with little Nora without her parents becoming suspicious.

It all turned out for the best in the end, because Nora had her whole family there to bring out that gorgeous smile.



It's awesome when my clients really get into styling their photo shoot. Cate and her sister, Christine, wrapped an empty box to put Nora inside, which turned out to be a fantastic idea...



I'm so jealous of Nora's sparkly Santa hat. If they had it in adult sizes, I would be all over that...



The beautiful catch-lights in Nora's eyes are a result of the amazing natural light inside their apartment...



I love this photo of Nora being held by Cate. There's nothing quite like the relationship between a niece and her aunt...




Thanks to Cate and also the McNelis family for having me over! Nora was a true joy to photograph. I'll end with one of my favorite photos from the day. Her expression says it all...


With 2011 coming to an end, I'm now booking portrait sessions for 2012! Remember that weekends are the most popular time to shoot, so they fill up fast. Contact me today to reserve your time and date. I also photograph weddings!

Comments