12/19/11

Faith 8 Years :: Fort Wayne Children's Photography

After shooting twins Luke and Alexa last weekend, I received an email from their mom asking me to come back and photograph their older sister, Faith.

Faith was pretty reserved the first time I visited, but wasn't shy about letting her true personality shine this time around.



When I asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she responded, "I don't know". Oh, honey, I know that pain all too well!


Children's clothing has come a long way since I was Faith's age. While I was donning a frilly polka dot number with shoulder pads, Faith rocked this adorable red dress...


I snapped this picture while Faith thought I was adjusting my camera settings...


When she realized I had caught her off guard, she let out the biggest grin, which resulted in my favorite photo from our session...


Thanks, Faith, for letting me photograph you and being such an awesome subject!

With 2011 coming to an end, I'm now booking portrait sessions for 2012! Remember that weekends are the most popular time to shoot, so they fill up fast. Contact me today to reserve your time and date. I also photograph weddings!

Comments