12/14/11

Luke and Alexa :: Fort Wayne Baby Photography

On Sunday, I had my first experience photographing twins. I knew going in to the shoot that my biggest challenge would be getting them to look in my direction at the same time. But Luke and Alexa were good sports, and let their eyes wander (too much).

This was my last scheduled photo shoot of the year, and it feels so good to be wrapping up my first year as a professional photographer. I look forward to photographing many more adorable faces like these in the years to come.




It took some time to get a smile out of Luke... but it was well worth the wait...



The nice thing about having infants is that they won't remember the not-yet-wrapped Christmas gift that you used to get their attention...



Alexa has the prettiest blue eyes. I didn't alter this photo at all... they're really that gorgeous...


Luke had a strong curiosity that really drew him to my lens...


Heather asked me to take some photos of the entire family, which really turned out great...

 

Thanks to the whole Lichty family for inviting me into your house to photograph your adorable family. I'll finish off with my favorite family portrait from the day...


With 2011 coming to an end, I'm now booking portrait sessions for 2012! Remember that weekends are the most popular time to shoot, so they fill up fast. Contact me today to reserve your time and date!

I'm also selling gift certificates, which make amazing Christmas gifts (although, I'm a bit biased). Check it out here!

Comments