8/29/12

Pop-Up Studio :: Fort Wayne Portrait Photography

I'm about to make your life a million times easier. Imagine a world in which you could have your family's holiday photos taken in ten minutes, choose the images you like, and have your holiday cards delivered to your door all with time to relax and actually enjoy your holiday break?! If that thought made you happy, then  this event is for you...

I'm super excited to announce that I'll be hosting a pop-up studio during November's Last Saturdays!



In case you're scratching your head and wondering what I'm talking about, Last Saturdays is a monthly event held by Fort Wayne's Downtown Improvement District. It's held on the last Saturday of every month, and strives to bring people downtown to enjoy all that it has to offer.

So when I realized November's last Saturday was the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I thought it would be the perfect time to have a little studio fun downtown.

Speaking of fun, right this moment is the official debut of my rockin' new backdrops and floor. I'm practically squealing with excitement over their awesomeness...




So if you head out to my pop-up studio on November 24th, you'll get the opportunity to have your holiday photos taken on one of those backdrops (the first two are especially perfect for the holidays). Yay!

And if you choose to purchase the $150 session which includes 50 holiday cards, I've personally hand-selected the following options for you to choose from...

Option A - 1 Image

Option B - 1 Image

Option C - 2 Images

Option D - 2 Images

Option E - 3 Images

Option F - 3 Images

The quality of these cards is out-of-this-world (because I wouldn't dare sell you crap). And I can cross my heart and swear to you that they are marked up 0%... because I love the holidays and snail mail just that much.

Sign up for your time slot here: http://kellybenton.bookmonline.com/schedules
Just select one of the 2 pop-up studio options from the drop-down menu, and you'll be able to select a 20-minute time slot between 11am and 5pm. You'll then have the option to pay right then, or wait and pay the day of the shoot.

So, here are the highlights for those of you that completely skipped over the words to look at the pretty photos:
  • Pop-up studio, Arts United Center, November 24th, 11am-5pm
  • Two 10-minute session options: one that includes 1 digital file, and one that includes 3 digital files and 50 holiday cards
  • Awesome new backdrops and flooring options
  • 6 holiday cards to choose from, at 0% markup (because I love you)
  • Sign up here: http://kellybenton.bookmonline.com/schedules
  • Maggie makes a superb model, don't you think?
So, questions? Concerns? Are you shaking with excitement like I am? Please, email me at kellybentonphotography@gmail.com or leave a comment below and let me know!

Comments