9/24/12

Mel and John :: Indianapolis Engagement Photography

It was one of those days where nothing was going right. Mel and John had planned an overnight trip from Seattle to Indianapolis, but they missed their flight. So by the time they arrived in Indiana, they hadn't slept in 24 hours.

Pile on top of that the fact that construction detoured us all over town and traffic was a nightmare. We questioned whether we should continue with our shoot.

But when Mel left the decision up to John, and he said "let's do it", I was shocked. Way to power through, John! He knew that it was now or never... and having these engagement photos would make his future wife very very happy.
















Thanks to Mel and John for being such great sports! You guys were so laid back and goofy, I'm thinking maybe I'll start depriving all my clients of sleep before their shoots. I'll see you in July for your wedding!

I'd love for you to leave me a comment and tell me which photo is your favorite...

Comments