12/7/11

Annabelle and Jackson :: Philadelphia Children's Photography

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... Annabelle and Jackson get along better than any brother-sister duo that I've ever met (including my own brother and I!). So photographing them on what turned out to be a gorgeous day-after-Thanksgiving was a true pleasure.

We headed to the Morris Arboretum in Philadelphia. The setting was perfect, and we ended up with some beautiful fall photos of the cutest siblings on Earth.



Annabelle and Jackson are a rough-n-tumble bunch... so getting them to lay in the grass or climb in the trees was no problem at all.


Jackson shows us both his serious and silly side as he plays in the tree house...


This is my favorite photo of the day. The way I caught Jackson mid-fall, combined with the vibrant colors and sunshine streaming in made it just perfect...


The arboretum had a train display. It was adorable to watch how excited the kids got over the trains. On the right is Jackson with his mom...



Annabelle is pretending to be the Statue of Liberty (no, I don't know why)...


Thanks to Annabelle, Jackson, and their mom, Kris, who ended up carrying tired Jackson around for much of the day!

With 2011 coming to an end, I'm now booking portrait sessions for 2012! Remember that weekends are the most popular time to shoot, so they fill up fast. Contact me today to reserve your time and date!

Comments