3/20/13

Courtney & Brett :: Naperville Engagement Photography

Courtney and Brett are an awesomely fun couple. Just how awesomely fun, you ask?

They're having their wedding at a bowling alley.

Boom.


So, having the opportunity to shoot their engagement photos in my hometown of Naperville got me all tingly inside. I knew it was going to be a good time, no matter the weather.

So we bundled up (seriously... the windchill was 26), and hit up all our favorite downtown spots to photograph their laid back relationship.


















Thanks to Courtney and Brett for braving the cold (especially the shots without coats on), and making my job so easy! I can't wait for your wedding in May, and the inevitable bowling and bocce awesomeness that will ensue!

Leave me a message below and tell me what your favorite image is...


Comments