11/13/12

Capewell Family :: Fort Wayne Family Photography

I met up with the Capewell family at Haverford College on a gorgeous Sunday morning. They originally contacted me because they are expecting twin girls in January, and wanted to get photos of their family when it was still the 4 of them.

It was my first time meeting Cadence and Amalia, but they couldn't have been more well-behaved if I had asked. In fact, they were downright excited for their session!

Cadence had amazing patience, and a smile that lit up my LCD screen...



We loosened up with some exercises in face-making. Cadence cracks up her little sister with her best silly face...


After that, we moved on to some individual shots in the woods. We were so lucky to take advantage of the beautiful weather and remaining fall colors...



This was Mom's favorite shot of her daughters together... and I don't blame her. Check out that sisterly love!


Clients often fret over the location of their shoot and whether or not it's "pretty enough". I'll use this next photo as an example that it really doesn't matter. I asked Cadence to stand in front of these yellow bushes. There was a sidewalk in front of her and a mildly unattractive building behind her, but you'd never know the difference...


We got a few shots of the entire family together, and this one was my favorite. The girls were dancing for me...




We ended the session by grabbing a few photos of Megan and Bob alone. Once they add 2 more girls to the family, there won't be much time for that!


Thanks so much to the Capewell family for spending the morning with me and choosing such an awesome location! Best of luck as you prepare for your newest addition(s)!

If you'd like holiday photos taken, I still have some openings in time for Christmas! Click on the "contact" link at the top and drop me a line!

Comments