4/10/12

Truesdell Family :: Fort Wayne Family Photography

It was a March day so gloriously warm that you would have thought it was May. I met the Truesdell family downtown at Freimann Square to capture them in this brief moment of time... one grandchild just learning to stand, and another on the way.

It's so great when a family makes time to have their photo taken. I don't think it happens enough once children move out of the house, get married, and start their own families.




We went down under the train tracks for something a little different...





Miles had learned to sit and stand since the last time I saw him. What progress!


This is one of my favorite photos from the day. The disappearing background and the way Kim's hair swept across her face leads you to Mile's beautiful piercing eyes...



Miles was full of joy, and loved showing off his new teeth...



Our shoot slowly turned from a family session, to a baby session, then on to a maternity session...


Emily told me that her and Mike were married in the courthouse. Not like "we were married at city hall"... but like they actually had their wedding in the courthouse. What a unique and beautiful location...



One last photo as the sun started to set...


Funny story about this shoot...

I had a few times where I had to re-adjust my shot because the "Occupy Fort Wayne" people (and their ugly tents) were in the background of my photo. Well, the very next day, the city came in and evicted them. If they were gonna do it... couldn't they have done it a day earlier?!

With April in full swing, I'm booking portrait sessions for May 2012 and beyond. Contact me today to set something up!

Comments