1/19/12

What to Wear - Winter Boy :: Fort Wayne Children's Photography

Often times, before a photo shoot, we spend so much time focusing on what us women are going to wear, and completely forget about the male members of our family. So today, I put together this super stylish winter outfit for a boy age 18 months to 8 years.



I'm seriously loving that shirt and wishing they had it in my husband's size.

I tried to stay budget-friendly, so everything (except for that hat) can be purchased at H&M. The links below will take you directly to the item...

Jeans - H&M, $14.95
Shirt - H&M, $9.95
Jacket - H&M, $34.95
Shoes - H&M, $19.95
Hat - Zappos (Levi's), $16.99

With all this snow coming down, I'd love to do a snowy photo shoot. I'm offering a half-off session fee for the first person who books for tomorrow or this weekend. Contact me using the button at the top of the page.

Comments