10/24/11

Vendor Spotlight: Lillian Rose

Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Kari, the owner and head floral designer at Lillian Rose.

If you haven't been to Lillian Rose yet, you have to make the trip. From Fort Wayne, it's just straight up Lima Road in downtown Avilla. Kari's shop is exquisite and has an amazing vintage vibe going on that of course looks completely effortless... much like the fantastic flower arrangements they create there.

If you're looking for a florist for your wedding (or other event... I'm pretty sure they do everything!), I can't recommend Lillian Rose highly enough. Kari has a fun, outgoing personality, and a discerning eye toward the newest and greatest trends. I couldn't resist taking some photos around their store.




I kind of wanted to snatch up these flowers and take them home with me. I don't know how Kari resists the urge each day...



Their antique cash register was the highlight for me. Look at all the those buttons...



They also have a small board displaying thank you cards from clients. Naturally, there are more than just a few...


Visit their website for more information... www.lillianroseflowers.com.

*As with every vendor spotlight, these opinions are totally mine. I'm not being paid or compensated for posting about these businesses... I just think they're awesome! :)

Comments