10/31/11

Miles 3 Months :: Fort Wayne Baby Photography

After the rain stopped, it turned into a pretty good day. Three-month-old Miles was in a pretty good mood, and ready for his very first photo shoot. I was in the presence of an internet celebrity. I was introduced to Miles through his blog. Okay, so it's really his mom's blog... but she likes to post photos and stories about her little one as well. Check it out if you're interested in health, fitness, and running (like me!).

In case you're wondering, these photos were all shot at Miles' home. I don't have a studio, and at this point, I don't feel the need for one. What's better than photographing your kids in the comfort of their own home? What's more special than photographing them with the clothing and props that they use on a daily basis? After all, my photography is about telling the story of you.

So on with the adorable-ness...



Three months is a great age to have photos taken because they're just starting to hold their head up...


Along with that, their faces are really starting to show some awesome expressions...


Miles' mom had this adorable hat for him to wear. I love the ears!



This is one of my very favorite photos from the shoot because his eye contact is so intense that it really makes you wonder what he's thinking about...


It's great to get parents involved in the shoot. This photo of Miles and his Dad is so sweet...



Thank you to Miles and his parents for inviting me into your home. He was a pleasure to meet, and I can't wait to see how he progresses over the next year!

Comments