8/3/11

Zeke and Emily :: Fort Wayne Children's Photography

I had a great photo shoot on Sunday night with brother and sister duo Zeke and Emily. Zeke told me his favorite TV show is "So Random". Apparently I'm getting old, because I had never heard of it. So Zeke sang me the theme song... and now I feel much more knowledgeable on the subject of children's television.

Growing up with an older brother of my own, I know how hard it can be sometimes to turn on the charm and pretend you like each other... but Zeke and Emily managed to power through just long enough for me to get some awesome shots.

Zeke, Emily, and I started off by playing the "expression game". I would yell out an expression or mood, and they had to give me their best faces. The photos don't usually end up being the most "frame-able" of the bunch, but they do leave you with some priceless facials. I believe this one is called "shocked"...




After that, we moved on to the good stuff...



They played "hopscotch" on the stone path...


You can definitely tell which of them likes to ham it up for the camera...



This is a sweet portrait of a brother and sister. What you don't see, is that Zeke is actually giving bunny ears to Emily...


Lastly, there's nothing better than a Dad who wants to make sure his daughter looks good for her photos...

A big thanks to the Coates family for spending your Sunday evening running around in the heat with me!

Comments