1/6/12

Blooper Reel 2011 :: Fort Wayne Photography

A lot of people like to do "best of" posts when the year ends. I considered this... but if you're a follower of the blog, you've already seen most of the photos I would post for that.

So instead, I'm going to look back through my photos from 2011 and pick out some of my favorite outtakes that I guarantee you haven't seen!.

Here goes nothing.

All the time you spend fixing your hair before your photo shoot can quickly be ruined by a windy day...





This is Kailyn. She's camera shy...


She's also, apparently, not afraid of geese (unlike someone I know (okay... it's me)...


2-year-old Aiden thought it was funny to continuously throw his toy on the ground while I was trying to photograph him...


Dad has to make sure his daughter's hair is just right...


This is Owen. He's still learning the basics of balance...


He also doesn't mind having a dog butt in his face...


Or eating leaves...


Be careful how tight you make those...


 When you have twins, you get double the priceless expressions...


That's it for 2011. I'll be back next year with more (perhaps I should start a folder to put potential photos in as the year progresses). Happy (belated) New Year, everyone!

As a reminder... just because it's January doesn't mean I'm not doing shoots! If anyone's interested in doing a snow shoot, let me know (cause I am!). Contact me on my website, www.kellybenton.com.

Comments