10/12/11

Cece and Family :: Chicago Pet Photography

Cece was only 13 weeks old when she had her first professional photo shoot.

But when you're a 3 month old miniature dachshund, it can be hard to sit still for too long. So instead of forcing her to practice her "sit" and "stay" too much... I wanted to just capture her doing what she does best... being an adorable and curious puppy.

So on a gorgeous Sunday morning in Lincoln Park, I brought my camera over for a mini-session with Cece and her parents, Chris and Rachael.









You can tell they absolutely adore her...



This one is my favorite from the day. The gorgeous blur and her puppy fuzz make it look more like a painting than a photograph...


Thanks, Chris and Rachael, for letting my take Cece's picture. It doesn't feel like work when you get to play with a puppy while you do it!

Comments